Simmons Beautyrest Mattresses
The Simmons Beautyrest is a brand by Simmons Bedding. The company was established in 1870. This makes it one of the oldest mattress manufacturing companies, though the current ownership has been present since 2012. The company started out as a cheese box and wooden insulator company, and later it changed the scope of the company and started dealing with woven wire mattresses. Later on, the company started making spiral spring mattresses and has been producing mattresses ever since. Simmons has been in the forefront of developing mattresses that are geared toward providing comfort and support.
For those looking for sleep that recharges, browse our line of mattresses to find the one that’s just right for you.
The following are details about the models provided under the Simmons Beautyrest and what makes them some of the most popular mattresses in the market today.
Mattress Options by Beautyrest
Beautyrest has a number of mattresses in the market, but they are grouped into three categories; the pocketed coil mattresses, the memory foam mattresses and the hybrid mattresses. Let us look at the categories individually to see what Simmons offers.
Simmons Beautyrest Pocketed Coil
Simmons claims that this line offers mattresses that recharge you through conforming comfort and cooling and help in relieving pressure and reducing the heat that might lead to uncomfortable nights. The collection has two main mattress models.
- Beautyrest Recharge – This mattress is as a result of combining the Beautyrest Pocketed Coil system SurfaceCool Fiber and GelTouch Foam to provide better support and improved comfort. When this is combined with the cooling effect the mattress offers, sleeping becomes a better experience. The Recharge model is the entry level and balances between comfort and affordability. The hundreds of coils used in the mattress are the reason why you will get improved conformity and support in all the pressure points.
- Beautyrest Recharge World Class – Simmons claims that this mattress offers the ultimate comfort experience by changing the ordinary into extraordinary. The combination of the legendary Coil System unique to Beautyrest, AirCool Gel Memory Foam and SurfaceCool Plus technology and the use of exceptional craftsmanship ensure that you get great conformity, temperature control and the support you need to rest without disturbances. This mattress features a thousand pocketed coils and this provides better conformity and sleeping position maintenance. The memory foam is infused with gel to eliminate the heating problem that is common with memory foam mattresses.
Beautyrest Memory Foam Mattresses
Beautyrest also offers memory foam mattresses to meet different needs and preferences of users.
Beautyrest Recharge Memory Foam Plus
This is an innovative mattress that uses memory foam to achieve the luxurious comfort that will give you comfortable nights. The mattress is a combination of conformity, exceptional support, and the ideal comfort to give you a favorable sleeping surface. The construction uses the Gel Support layer with the AirCoil Max Memory Foam, and this gives a better sleeping experience as compared to the ordinary memory foam mattress.
Simmons Beautyrest Hybrid Mattress
The idea behind hybrid mattresses is to combine the good attributes of different materials while minimizing their weakness to get an ultimate luxurious and comfortable mattress. Simmons has achieved this in their hybrid mattress.
Beautyrest Recharge Hybrid Mattress – This is the next generation mattress combining the best of the two materials. Simmons has used the Pocketed Coil system and Gel Memory Foam to create a mattress that offers the support of spring mattresses and the comfort and conformity of memory foam mattresses.
This is the best of the best of this brand. The Black collection provides exquisite luxury through the high-end materials used to construct it such as cashmere, alpacas, and silk. The mattress uses an advanced coil system with improved coils that offer better support and great motion isolation. This is the mattress you go for when you want the best from this brand, and you don’t mind spending extra for extra comfort and luxury.
Simmons Beautyrest has considered every one, because the high-quality entry level mattresses will start at about $400 and the high-end luxurious modes will cost more than $2500. The price you pay will depend on the type and size of the mattress you are buying and where you are buying it.
Beautyrest Mattress Pros
- Beautyrest Mattresses have great motion isolation which ensures that your movements do not disturb the other person.
- The memory foam mattress is quiet, and the spring mattresses have pocketed coils which reduce the chances of squeaking and creaking.
- Generally, mattresses from Simmons Beautyrest are ideal for back, side and stomach sleepers, apart from the beauty sleep collection, which has average performance.
- Simmons offers a wide range of firmness levels which is a great aspect, considering that people have different needs and preferences, especially when it comes to firmness.
- The prices are generally fair, especially because you can get cheap mattresses with great qualities and luxurious mattresses that are highly priced.
- In general, Simmons Beautyrest mattresses perform well in back pain relief, as compared to other brands in the market.
- These mattresses have great conformity which provides comfort and sleeping position maintenance.
- You will get better sleep quality on these mattresses that you would on most of the other mattress brands.
- The mattresses are generally light in weight and heavy-person-friendly.
- Mattresses from Beautyrest are widely available in physical and online stores.
- Simmons Beautyrest has marketing accuracy meaning you will get most of what the company claims to offer. They also provide mattress specifications which allow users to compare their products with other mattresses from other brands.
- Beautyrest has A+ rating from Better Business Bureau.
Beautyrest Mattress Cons
- These mattresses do not score very well in durability and longevity.
- The luxurious collection is too expensive.
- Because of the conformity, the mattresses might pose some challenges when you want to move on them.
- There are reports of off-gassing for some of the mattresses.
- Some of the mattresses are heavy and might be difficult to move around especially for weak, larger, and shorter people.
- Like most spring mattresses, Simmons Beautyrest spring mattresses will sag and this will compromise the comfort they offer.