Bed In A Box Mattresses
Bed In A Box is a mattress manufacturing company that was started in the USA in 2004. This company focuses on the provision of latex and foam-based mattresses. Though the company is rather new as compared to other known brands, it has done well, because there are quite a lot of positive reviews. Albeit this is the case, there are always complaints about mattresses and we will focus on the good and the bad of the mattresses offered by Bed In A Box. This company offers low- to mid-priced mattresses, and the price depends on the size and the type.
At BedInABox.com we are confident that the mattresses we have spent the last few years developing with our suppliers is the absolute best we can offer.
Bed In A Box Mattresses Types
The following are mattresses offered by Bed In A Box and information that will help you to make an informed choice the next time you are shopping for their products.
For this mattress mode, you will pay anything between $550 for the twin-size and $850 for the king-size. The firmness is medium and is good for back, front and side sleepers. With this mattress, you get 2.4 lbs-ft (1.1 kgs-ft) of support foam as the foundation of the mattress and 3lbs-ft comfort layers made of gel memory foam. The mattress comes with a Knit cover which simply adds to the comfort provided by the mattress. With this mattress you get good to excellent value and more conformity, yet they can be uncomfortable for heavier sleepers, who are 240 pounds (108.9 kg) and above.
It is a 13-inch (33.02 centimeters) mattress that is available for anything between $1000 for the twin-size and $1450 for the king-size. It offers medium to firm comfort and is good for back and front sleepers and good to fair for side sleepers. The mattress combines 2.4 lb (1.1 kgs) support foam and a comfort layer made of gel memory foam. You also get 2 inches (5.1 cm) of bamboo fabric which adds to the comfort the mattress has to offer.
Just like the Pac Bamboo, the Tranquility mattress is available for anything between $1000 for the twin size and $1450 for the king size mattress. The mattress has a thickness of 11 inches (28 cm) and offers medium-firmness. It offers a good to fair experience for side sleepers, and good for back and front sleepers. The mattress is a combination of 3lb memory foam and 2.4 lb (1.1 kgs) support foam. This mattress features the Tencel® fabric which helps in the management of moisture.
Natural Silk Elegance
For a natural silk elegance mattress from Bed In A Box, you will pay anything between $1150 for the twin-size and $1600 for the king-size bed. The mattress comes with a 13-inch (33.02 centimeters) thickness and offers a comfort of soft to medium-soft. The mattress is good to fair for back and front sleepers and good for side sleepers. It is a combination of 2.4 lb (1.1 kgs) support foam and 3 lb (1.4 kgs) of gel memory foam. With this mattress, you get a blend silk cover for enhanced comfort.
It is a 13-inch (33.02 centimeters) mattress that offers medium to medium-soft firmness. It is a good mattress for the front, back and side sleepers. You get a combination of support foam 2.4 lb (1.1 kgs) and gel memory foam of 3 lb (1.4 kgs). The mattress comes with CoolRest® fabric cover for increased comfort. This cover is sophisticated and offers temperate control properties to help you sleep comfortably. For a Serenity mattress, you will pay anything between $1300 for the twin size and $2200 for the king size mattress.
Natural Silk Comfort Adjust
This is one of the premium mattresses from Bed In A Box, and it comes with a 15-inch (38.1 centimeters) thickness and offers medium-soft to soft firmness which is adjustable. The experience for back, front and side sleepers is generally good. This mattress has a 3 lb (1.4 kgs) comfort layers of gel memory foam and adjustable support foam. It comes with a cover made of a silk blend. For this mattress, you will pay anything between $1430 for the twin-size and $2400 for the king-size. The firmness of the mattress is easy to adjust through unzipping the compartments and changing the positions of layers.
This is a 9.5-inch (24.13 centimeters) mattress that offers soft to medium-soft/firm firmness. The firm and the medium-firm are good for all sleepers. The mattress is constructed using continuous natural latex and comes with an organic cotton and cashmere cover. For this mattress, you will pay between $1400 for the twin-size and $2800 king-size mattress.
Keep in mind, that the prices focus on the lowest and the highest price tag, and you will get the other sizes in between these prices.
Other significant Details
The mattresses are manufactured in the USA and this is a great choice for people who want to buy American. The return policy is quite good as compared to other brands in the market. The company has been in business since 2004, which is enough to boast of more than ten years of experience.
Bed In A Box Mattress Pros
- Bed In A Box mattresses are offered with 20 years of warranty with the first ten years not prorated and the other ten years being prorated with a replacement charge of 50% the original mattress price.
- The return policy is quite good with a 100% money back guarantee for the 120 day trial period.
- Bed In A Box has customer services that are rated above average by most consumers.
- The company provides all the required information about their mattresses, and this makes it easy for consumers to make an informed decision.
- Bed In A Box has A+ Better Bureau business rating and has not had complaints for the past few years.
- Great mattresses for people of average weight.
- Just like most memory foam mattresses these mattresses have great motion isolation, and this means that the other person is not disturbed when you move.
- – Multiple positive consumer reviews are indicating satisfaction.
Bed In A Box Mattress Cons
- The mattresses are not comfortable for larger people, because they do not offer enough thickness to provide the required support.
- There are reports from some owners indicating that the mattresses have some odor and off-gassing for some period after unpacking.
- You need to keep the mattress for at least 60 days before returning it if you are not satisfied.
- Some owners have reported that the mattress trap heat and this makes it uncomfortable.
- The mattress is not widely available in stores, and this means that you will not have the chance to test the mattress in person.