Dreamfoam or Ultimate Dreams is a mattress brand under the R&S Mattress Company founded in Phoenix Arizona back in 1992. The company focuses on memory foam mattresses, foam mattresses and latex mattresses. Mattresses from Dreamfoam are available online and you will not be seeing them in the physical mattress stores. Dreamfoam handles the mattress manufacturing process differently, especially with the customizable option. This means that you just make an order of a mattress that meets your firmness, shape and size and the company will make one that meets all your preferences.
Everything we use, from the fabric to the foam is all made in the USA. We take pride in being American!
Before you shop for Dreamfoam mattresses, it is important to know the products they have and what they are all about.
Latex mattresses from Dreamfoam are the best options for people looking for a springy mattress that is easy to move and adjust. These mattresses are available in 4 models discussed below.
Ultimate Dream Latex Mattress – This is a 10-inch (25.4 centimeters) latex mattress with a 3-inch (7.62 centimeters) talalay latex layer that provides comfort through contouring to your body curves. The mattress top is finished with a bamboo cover and offers a 1.5-inch (3.81 centimeters) layer of softness and comfort. The talalay latex used in making this mattress is hypoallergenic and this makes it great for people with allergies. With is model, you get improved breathability, heat and moisture resistance, and better pressure relief. Prices start at $399.
Ultimate Dreams Eurotop – This is latex mattress with 12 inches (30.48 centimeters) of thickness and a zippered cover which gives you a chance to remove the comfort layer made of talalay latex. This mattress has 8 inches of support foam that provides conformability and air flow. With this model, you get orthopedic support, exchangeable layers, improved breath ability and exceptional comfort. Prices start at $699.
Ultimate Dreams Aloe Alexis – This is a 14-inch (35.56 centimeters) latex mattress that provides comfort and cooling. It comes with quilted aloe vera covers that are hypoallergenic. You get orthopedic support, exchangeable comfort layer, improved breathability and 6 inches (15.24 centimeters) of talalay latex for enhanced comfort. Prices start at $999.
Ultimate Dreams Total Latex – This is a 10-inch (25.4 centimeters) latex mattress that enjoys the customizable option offered by Dreamfoam. With this mattress, you simply provide your preferences and the company makes the mattress according to your specifications. You can also get the layers changed for an affordable fee if the firmness of the mattress does not meet your needs. Prices start at $1199.
Dreamfoam Memory Foam Mattresses
Ultimate Dreams 10″ Gel – This is a 10-inch (25.4 centimeters) memory foam mattress that comes with a 3-inch (7.62 centimeters) memory foam layer, which provides conformity and comfort. This is a mattress with a cooling effect provided by the gel beads that disperses heat for a cooling effect. With this model, you get excellent support and pressure relief, and conformity that takes the shape of the body for correct alignment of your spine. Prices start at $349.
Ultimate Dreams Aria – This is a 12-inch (30.48 centimeters) memory foam mattress with 3 layers. The layers work together to provide pressure point relief and contouring. The gel technology provides a cooling effect that prevents heating that would make your sleep time uncomfortable. Prices start at $449.
Ultimate Dreams Supreme Gel – This is a 12-inch (30.48 centimeters) gel memory form mattress with 3 layers. Two layers of 4 pound memory foam and a support layer made of premium 8-inch foam. The 4-inch (10.16 centimeters) memory foam comfort layer offers exceptional pressure point relief and great support. Prices start at $449.
Ultimate Dreams 13″ Gel – This mattress provides more comfort, softer and cooler effect when compared to the conventional memory foam mattresses. The mattress comes with a 3.5 inch (8.89 centimeters) memory foam mattress that provides conformity and support. The prices start at $479.
Dreamfoam Foam Mattresses
Crazy Quilt Flat Top – This is a 7-inch mattress with 3 zones. The mattress provides body contouring for comfort and pressure relief. With this model, you get firm comfort, 3 zones of foam core and a great value for your money. The prices start at $99.
Crazy Quilt Euro-Top – This is one of the best options for people looking for a great mattress without paying a fortune for it. The mattress is 9 inches thick and comes in medium firmness. The prices start at $149.
Arctic Dreams –This as a 10-inch (25.4 centimeters) mattress made using Energex (viscoelastic foam) which has all the benefits of visco but with a faster recovery. If you would like a mattress with that extra bounce without choosing the spring mattress, this is a great choice. The mattress has a top layer of Energex foam, which sits on polyurethane foam (high density). These two layers, together with the quilting layer, provide a balance of support and comfort. Prices start at $179.
Crazy Quilt Euro-Top – This mattress is designed for all sleeping positions because it is not too soft and not too firm. You will get great support and contouring and works great for guestrooms, RV and your everyday mattress. The mattress has 11 (27.94 centimeters) inches of thickness and comes in medium firm comfort. The prices start at $199.
Other Important Details
With Dreamfoam mattresses, you get a 45 day trial period that allows you to test the comfort of the mattresses. There is a customizable option which is aimed at allowing you to provide details that will be converted into your dream mattress. The company eliminates the middlemen, and this means cheaper products for the consumer. Everything used in the mattresses is from the US and is, therefore, a great choice for people who want to buy American.
Dreamfoam Mattress Pros
- On average, the mattresses from Dreamfoam have a good owner satisfaction rating.
- These mattresses are some of the cheapest mattresses in the market with prices ranging from $99 to $850.
- The mattresses are great pressure point rand pain relief.
- These mattresses are great for back and side sleepers. Stomach sleepers might find the memory foam mattresses uncomfortable.
- Just like most foam and latex mattresses, Dreamfoam mattresses are quite in most situations.
- This brand gets a Better Business Bureau rating.
- There are limited off-gassing reports.
- The mattresses feature motion isolation, which prevents disturbance when the other person moves.
- Customer services from Dreamfoam are above average.
Dreamfoam Mattress Cons
- The memory foam mattresses are only available in soft and extra soft.
- There are reports of lack of support in the middle section especially with the foam and memory foam mattresses.
- A good number of owners have reported feeling like they would roll off when sleeping too close to the mattress edge especially for the foam and memory foam mattresses.
- It can be quite difficult to move or get up off the mattress, especially the latex and memory foam mattresses.
- These mattresses are not ideal for people over 220 pounds.
- The return policy is not all that easy to hack. You need to prepare the mattress for shipping and pay a fee for the process. This makes the mattress quite expensive to return.
- The mattresses are only available online meaning that you will not have the chance to test the mattress in a brick and mortar store.