Sleep Innovations Mattresses
Sleep Innovations was founded in 1996 and has been providing the Sleep Innovations and the Novaform mattresses since then. The company offers low to mid-priced mattresses and has some of the cheapest mattresses in its class. You will get the mattress compressed and vacuum sealed for convenient transportation. If you decide to purchase the Sleep Innovations Mattresses, you will be getting a mattress with qualities almost the same as the legendary Tempurpedic mattress, only that you will be paying 60% less.
The maker of Sleep Innovation mattresses claims that you should forget about getting what you’ve paid. This is because with these mattresses, you will get more than what you pay. The company is dedicated to providing premium mattresses with improved comfort and support without the premium price tags. Let us look at the most popular mattresses from this brand and what makes them favorites for some users.
ONE SIZE DOES NOT FIT ALL
When a mattress is meant for you, you can feel the difference. We aren’t selling you a one-size-fits-all mattress because we know that everybody is unique. On our mattresses, your sleep will just be better – and since we regularly snooze on them ourselves, we know.
Sleep Innovations Memory Foam Mattresses
Sleep Innovations 12-inch (30.5 cm) Memory Foam Mattress
This mattress has received positive feedback from people who have bought and used it. The main benefit of buying this mattress is the fact that it is a bundle of great qualities wrapped in a price tag that is below $500. Owners have reported that you cannot tell the difference between this mattress and the more expensive brands if you are not looking at the purchase receipt.
Images of Sleep Innovations Shiloh 12-inch Memory Foam Mattress, Queen size
This is a high-end mattress with a width of 12 inches (30.48 centimeters), 2.5 (6.35 centimeters) of which is 3 lb. (1.4 kg) density foam at the top. The mattress offers great comfort and will not retain heat, which is known to make your rest time uncomfortable. The top comfort layer works together with the base support layer to provide a surface that offers 12 to 14 ILD rating. This rating provides a cushy feeling, but also provides the support that you need to sleep comfortably. The mattress comes with a knitted, mattress cover that is non-removable.
Sleep Innovations 10-inch (25.4 cm) Memory Foam Mattress
This is another poplar mattress from Sleep Innovations. Buyers rate it highly, which is another reason why it has become one of the best mattresses from Sleep Innovations. For many users, the 10-inch (25.4 centimeters) mattress is a great alternative of a much more expensive mattress such as the Tempurpedic. This mattress is cheaper than the 12-inch (30.48 centimeters) mattress and instead of the 2.5-inch (6.35 centimeters) top layer; this mattress offers 3-inch (7.62 centimeters) Sure-Temp memory foam. This extra width in the top layer offers more comfort, especially to larger people. Another reason the mattress might be more popular is that the beddings, that fit the size of this mattress, are easy to find.
This mattress is surprisingly cool since it allows air to flow through it and does not get sticky. The mattress does not have much of the usual smell experienced with new mattresses, and even if there is some, it will go away in no time. The mattress is quite inexpensive, especially considering the qualities it has to offer.
Sleep Innovation Novaform Mattress
The Nova mattress line from Sleep Innovations has gone through changes over the past few years. One thing that might not have changed is the popularity of the mattress. Nova Mattresses are offered in two models:
Older Novaform Comfort models
This is the lowest from Sleep Innovations in terms of price. It is also the firmest mattress made by this brand. The mattress is ideal for people in cooler regions, because it will retain their body heat and keep them warm. The mattress comes in Queen-, King- and Cal King-sizes only. The Novaform Comfort mattress is priced below $1000, and this contributes a great deal to its popularity.
New Novaform Gel Mattress
This mattress has benefits similar to those of the Nova Comfort models but with suppressed motion transfer and better pressure relief. With this mattress, there is no tossing or turning, and you get a comfortable night. When you lay on the mattress, it will start conforming to your body shape once your body heat is absorbed. Though there have been reports that this mattress traps heat, it has also been reported to be a great choice for back sleepers.
Sleep Innovations Pros
- Sleep Innovation mattresses are some of the cheapest high quality mattresses you will find in the market. The Mattresses are priced at between $250 and $900 depending on the type, size and where you buy them. This makes them a great value for your money.
- The mattresses have great conformity and this improves comfort and sleeping posture.
- Users have reported a reduction in back pain when using Sleep Innovation mattresses.
- These mattresses are great for back and stomach sleepers.
- The motion isolation makes the mattress ideal for partners since you will not disturb the other person when moving or changing your lying position.
- These mattresses are ideal for people of average weight between 110 and 220 pounds (approximately 50 to 100 kilograms)
- The mattresses are quiet.
- Sleep Innovations scores quite well on marketing innovations. This means that they will deliver on their promises and they offer adequate information that can be used by users when comparing this brand with others.
- Customer services from this brand are generally above average.
- Sleep Innovations offers a 5 to 20 year warranty, depending on the type of mattress you buy.
- Sleep Innovations has A+ Better Business Bureau rating.
Sleep Innovations Cons
- The mattresses will not last as long as you would expect them to be. Some of them have a lifespan of a little over three years.
- The mattresses can be resistant to body movements making it difficult to move on them with ease.
- Most of the mattresses from Sleep Innovations will retain some heat, and this can be uncomfortable especially in warmer regions.
- The mattresses are not easy to move around especially because some are heavy and lack handles.