Tuft And Needle Mattress
Tuft & Needle is a mattress company that has been in business for quite a while as an online-only mattress company, and have really been making strides in transparency in terms of how they sell and tweak their mattress, based on customer research. Additionally, they are really the only online company boasting such an economical price range ($600 for a queen). Tuft and Needle is an American mattress company, based in Arizona and California. The philosophy of this company is to provide customers with an all-in-one mattress option online and release them from the hectic experience of roaming around different mattress stores.
We build every Tuft & Needle with passion, and we sell it at a fair price. Carefully designed, expertly crafted, and conveniently delivered. It’s everything you need to wake up comfortably and forget you’ve ever slept on anything less.
The Tuft and Needle mattress has a 10-inch (25.4 cm) thickness profile and is composed of polyurethane foam, manufactured in America. There is no latex foam, no coils, and no memory foam. The upper 3 inches (7.6 cm) of this mattress are made of a signature formulation of pressure-relieving foam, named Triple layer blended foam. It is not actually memory or latex foam, but instead, it has some of the characteristics of each. It feels much like memory foam, but it is a bit more bouncy (though not as bouncy as latex foam). Like most mattresses, the underlying top layer has 7 inches (17.8 cm) of high-density support foam. The cover is a synthetic rayon/polyester blend. The top layer has a bulk of about 2.8 pounds (1.3 kg). The layer underneath has a bulk of about 1.8 pounds (0.46 kg).
The cover is fairly simple. It has average thickness, is all white in color, feels a little stretchy and has a good texture. Besides, it has several Tuft & Needle logos stitched in. The cover is made from a blend of rayon and polyester.
Specs of Tuft and Needle mattress are as follows:
- Foam Layers: 3-inch (7.6 cm) thick-performance polyfoam, 7-inch (17.8 cm) thick support foam
- Thickness: 10 inches (25.4 cm)
- Cover: White and fairly stretchy
- Firmness: 7 out of 10
- Support: Excellent
- Motion Transfer: Quite minimal
- Price: $350-$750
- Warranty: 10 years
- Trial Period: A hundred days
- Shipping: Free delivery in 1 to 5 days after placing order
- Returns: Picked up by the company
- Discounts: None
- Tuft and Needle mattresses are firm, with little bounce.
- They are easily available online, and you don’t have to roam about in the market in search of a suitable mattress.
- It’s a simple, good quality mattress, ideal for customers, who want quality with a reasonable price.
- These mattresses prevent you from sleeping hot.
- Minimal motion transfer doesn’t allow disturbance caused by tossing and turning.
- Tuft & Needle stands out in that they provide free delivery and shipping.
- If you prefer spring mattresses, Tuft and Needle is not a suitable choice.
- This mattress has a firm feel to it, so if you require a mattress with a soft, plush feel, don’t shell out money on Tuft and Needle.
- You can’t try this mattress out before purchasing it.